xpel vs Suntek

Xpel film vs Suntek film.......who's film is better quality,price$.I know  one thing bout xpel  customer service is very  poor.I never used Sunteks product just wanted to know about them from people out here that have used Suntek vs Xpel. 

I offer both films and have say I prefer Suntek over the Xpel Ultimate film. Suntek film is the smoothest I have seen and it is very easy to work with. Being a mobile installer we have to work fairly quick when laying film and we cant be lifting it back up over and over. Xpel's adhesive is still too sensitive to me and it is easy to distort and get lift lines... which can be removed by lifting the film again (that is not an option for me).... where as you have to really try to screw up the adhesive with Suntek. Suntek is just a really easy film to work with and the self healing is just as good in my opinion. It is also very pliable so its very easy to stretch into place. The only true advantage Xpel has over Suntek is the warranty. But the majority of people do not keep cars longer than 3-4 years these days and the cars that are kept for long periods of time are garage queens. I have yet to have one single warranty issue with Suntek and I have been installing the film since it came out. Bottom line is its a better product to me BUT you cant go wrong with either film as they are the best two films in the industry.

Guest ico54

I offer both films and have say I prefer Suntek over the Xpel Ultimate film. Suntek film is the smoothest I have seen and it is very easy to work with. Being a mobile installer we have to work fairly quick when laying film and we cant be lifting it back up over and over. Xpel's adhesive is still too sensitive to me and it is easy to distort and get lift lines... which can be removed by lifting the film again (that is not an option for me).... where as you have to really try to screw up the adhesive with Suntek. Suntek is just a really easy film to work with and the self healing is just as good in my opinion. It is also very pliable so its very easy to stretch into place. The only true advantage Xpel has over Suntek is the warranty. But the majority of people do not keep cars longer than 3-4 years these days and the cars that are kept for long periods of time are garage queens. I have yet to have one single warranty issue with Suntek and I have been installing the film since it came out. Bottom line is its a better product to me BUT you cant go wrong with either film as they are the best two films in the industry.

I agree with pro-tect.

I use both films but suntek is definitely an easier film to install.

Archived