Cleaning windows

It's prolly on here somewhere I just didn't find it but can someone post a vid or a link to a vid that shows the proper way to clean a rollup and how to handle the film to try to eliminate as much trash as possible. I've been having really good tint jobs until the last couple of days I can't keep trash out. I need a good video to maybe try to tweak my cleaning a little better.

I first, jam a rag and with the conqueror clean the channel up and around twice,

• roll up the window and using a blue scrub pad do the glass, squeegee
  • Then another cleaning, but only with yellow squeegee.
  • roll up window
  • cut film to size
  • before you are ready to apply, roll window down a notch and clean one more time
  • apply film to top portion of glass
  • take the bottom part of film that is not installed, spray a little water on top film portion and stick it up to hold it while you clean the bottom glass portion one more time, spray and install the bottom film portion. 

works, for me all the time, and I do mobile work.   Or you can reduce the time your film is expose, by not peeling from the outside or cutting board, but peeling away from your body while you are in front of the glass, and in one swoop, apply top portion.  

Archived