International tint shop database

Just thought I would give this site a bit of a sizzle for the developer that has been working on it for many, many hours and weeks and months..

http://www.tintyourcar.com

Having had a sneaky look at some of the sites code, it is the real deal and due to be launched in a few days, but illness may prevent the launch date.

I believe there is around 3000 tint shops listed in many parts of Australasia, The America's and Europe.

Good luck guys.. You have undertaken an unbelievable challenge, in such a complex and complicated industry.

All the best.

I know a little about it, but I have nothing what so ever to do with it..

Basically what you will have is a world wide online directory of window tint shops.

My guess is that there will be a pin map location showing that a tint shop exists in that spot, and to get further info and traffic to your spot you can pay a small monthly fee..

Rest assured, I believe it will be small because the shear scale of this undertaking will see suppliers very quickly get involved with sponsorship and marketing new and exciting products which will likely subsidize the cost to advertise your business there.

If he gets it right, and I think he may have, it should spell success for the developer who has invested endless hours into this I can say for sure.

He's done his homework and researched plenty on SEO forums such as BlackHat Forums and the like. Not that he is using BlackHat methods.. No Sir, they do promote how to best use WhiteHat methods also..

All in all, I just hope that he is prepared to dive into the bones of what may be the most complicated industry in the world..

There are ways around everything, but it usually means more and more hours of work. I would have loved to replicate the ITN on a world scale, but I need to keep it real when it's free. Automated it is not.

In 12 months, many people will be listed on this new site and will likely be getting leads from it.

Hopefully it is fair and unbias.

Archived