NEW Classic Ceramic Black Automotive Film

no foggy or Hazze no issues color looks fenaminal cant complain :thumb

Hi Stayfreztint,

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We are selling that SKU every single day and the reorder rate is close to 100%.  The first run of just the 42% was hazed up, but as soon as we got the roll number feedback, we pulled the stock.  The EWF warehouses are like passenger trains with emergency brakes in every car.  At the first sign of a problem, any staff member can pull that handle. 

Our customers are our best QC inspectors.  Once we get 2 similar reports on a single master roll, that stock gets pulled until a complete investigation is completed. 

-Howard

Hey Howard. I am looking at TD and realizing I might not be using the right tint!!! We have been A suntek (carbon/CXP) user for the past few years, love the look but the quality is not there. We have had alot of issues from rolling back to failing in 2 yrs or less. Really like to talk to you about your line of film as I see it gets the best reviews from the majority of members here. Please contact me when you have a free minute to chat. Jay.

Good Morning Jay,

I think that was you that emailed yesterday?  j@jay........

I replied but the messages bounced back 2 times.  All this technology can be so unreliable at times.  My phone number is 800.345.6669.  I would be glad to speak with you.  I am on duty until 7PM tonight, so If I am on the phone when you call - I will get back to you just as soon as I can.

If you would like - please email me your phone number.  That might work just as well.  howard@buytint.com

Talk soon,

Howard

Archived