Where to find a good tinter?

Train them or have them trained professionally :twocents good tinters are hard to find.

First before anything drug test anyone you are going to invest in. Remember drinking problems.

Get a commitment from them financially benefitting them staying with you a set time.

Pay regularly and pay good. Be a employer not a friend.

Treat them how you would want to be treated.

Don't ask a employee to do anything you can't do yourself. If you can't tint, learn how.

Cheers and welcome to the board

Stan

Most that you "find" this time of year looking for work have commitment issues.

Not to come off like a smart ass but if you are always looking for tinters then something is wrong. kinda sounds like a revolving door around there. You might want to look into why the previous tinters moved on and remedy that problem. Im sure life would be much easier on everyone if you had some long term installers. I could be way off in my assumption, just going off that one post. Good luck.

Not to come off like a smart ass but if you are always looking for tinters then something is wrong. kinda sounds like a revolving door around there. You might want to look into why the previous tinters moved on and remedy that problem. Im sure life would be much easier on everyone if you had some long term installers. I could be way off in my assumption, just going off that one post. Good luck.

Thanks man, and yes you are coming off as a smart ass.

We are expanding, thats the main reasin we are looking for tinters.

Train them or have them trained professionally :twocents good tinters are hard to find.

First before anything drug test anyone you are going to invest in. Remember drinking problems.

Get a commitment from them financially benefitting them staying with you a set time.

Pay regularly and pay good. Be a employer not a friend.

Treat them how you would want to be treated.

Don't ask a employee to do anything you can't do yourself. If you can't tint, learn how.

Cheers and welcome to the board

Stan

Most that you "find" this time of year looking for work have commitment issues.

Thanks Stan, great advice.

Thanks man, and yes you are coming off as a smart ass.

We are expanding, thats the main reasin we are looking for tinters.

He probably is a smart ass but he has a point. Good tinters are about as tough to come by as finding a good shop to work at. :twocents

Archived