Orange crush

I got the ergonomic grip 2 months ago. Used it once and went back to my regular one. For tint I don't like it at all but it's great for a regular squeegee imo. I haven't actually use the crush for anything but the back window, I love my yellow turbo on side glass. I will be looking into the go doctor soon. Next order in getting some. I've had no problems since I switched out the crush on side glass. But that handle...

Not at all

You should try a Fusion Handle. They are by far the most comfortable handle. I like the short version for side windows, the long version for windshields and rear windows and the 8 inch handle for architectural work. 

I use the orange crush and don't get marks, ever.  The older formula orange crush blades would leave marks but the newer ones don't.... might have gotten a hold of an old one.

I don't think I would be using the "ergo" handle for a power squeegee though..they don't lock very tight do they?

See those skwews?? Twighten dem

Not at all

You should try a Fusion Handle. They are by far the most comfortable handle. I like the short version for side windows, the long version for windshields and rear windows and the 8 inch handle for architectural work. 

Check out their newest handle the Fusion Hand Job. It's on their website and facebook. www.fusiontinttools.com

Archived