who supplies UltraGard films in Brisbane?

Hey Brian,

UltraGard is based in South Western Sydney, and currently everything is distributed from the Grange Graphics warehouse. I have been lucky enough to be allowed the opportunity to offer all of the UltraGard range via GTS. I also offer other quality products from SolarGard including their LowE range, and we are days away from releasing a few Hanita external options also.

Service is top priority with me, and I am quite happy to say that we generally see next day delivery to Brissy and Melbourne. We have not had an answer to a speedy delivery solution to the lads over in the west.. Until now.. :tank

Sales that are made via GTS contribute financially to helping produce local work for the peeps of the ITN. Which I would like to see you a part of when the time is right.

All the best.

Cheers.

I am keen to become a part of INT, my business will only do cars, so stock sales may not be as high as full tint shops.

The prices online seem compatible with HP supreme and 3M from Cooltone, although, not sure if you guys would consider me as a trade account holder until i have spent some dollars through your doors to see some kind of discounts on products. Not even sure if I am getting trade at cooltone either.

I am setting up cutting boards, Roll Racks and wet walls to work with mainly 40" rolls  do you guys sell 40" in UltraGard - could not see that online?

Cheers

Brissy

Cheers.

I am keen to become a part of INT, my business will only do cars, so stock sales may not be as high as full tint shops.

The prices online seem compatible with HP supreme and 3M from Cooltone, although, not sure if you guys would consider me as a trade account holder until i have spent some dollars through your doors to see some kind of discounts on products. Not even sure if I am getting trade at cooltone either.

I am setting up cutting boards, Roll Racks and wet walls to work with mainly 40" rolls  do you guys sell 40" in UltraGard - could not see that online?

Cheers

Brissy

Not offering 40" currently, but I have been informed that it will be a standard roll size soon. Grange offer a free roll splitting service, so you can cut a 60" roll down to whatever you like.

For certain reasons I would like to avoid talking about pricing specifically here on TD. I can just say that we have 1 trade price.

e.g. I pay the exact same price for film when I purchase UltraGard as every other trade guy. 1 fair price.

Try logging into your GTS account again. :)

Cheers

Cheers.

Cheers

Brissy

Not offering 40" currently, but I have been informed that it will be a standard roll size soon. Grange offer a free roll splitting service, so you can cut a 60" roll down to whatever you like.

For certain reasons I would like to avoid talking about pricing specifically here on TD. I can just say that we have 1 trade price.

e.g. I pay the exact same price for film when I purchase UltraGard as every other trade guy. 1 fair price.

Cheers

just logged out and in again  :D

I will be placing my next order very soon.

Cheers

Cheers.

I am setting up cutting boards, Roll Racks and wet walls to work with mainly 40" rolls do you guys sell 40" in UltraGard - could not see that online?

Cheers

Brissy

Cheers

just logged out and in again :D

I will be placing my next order very soon.

Cheers

Get your 60" split 25" 35" this will cover you for the 22" roll ups like BMW , rangerover etc , also the small roll ups like Mazda, Hyundai u can cut both out of the 35".

Keep all your patterns then when you have room you can cut full kits from a. 60"

Archived