Deposits in my jnj spray, please help

Order your own tint slime, I have yet to try it but have been hearing lots of good reviews on it. I am calling Shawn soon with an order. Slacking,but making it, through baby steps. Understand that your greatest investor will be your self.

Tint slime. I love it!

So it came in today, I took my new bottle and got it filled. At first I want sure as it didn't look like much came out as I'm used to with jnj. Well got to cleaning and WOW! I'm totally blown back. The windows even looked cleaner compared to before. Okay no leg humping yet, still have install.

Install: wet the window and get film wet, man this don't look any different than when I sprayed it with just water that one time... Slip in place and it's sliding like it's got skates... Okay well with jnj I know you're going to slip out of place and down some so I'll just reset that top edge after. Turn to get my go doctor turn back and behold is still in the same place (sweet) oh crap maybe it dried before I could get it in place right. (touch) oh its still on skates were good...

Squeegee squeegee squeegee... Lift... Spray... Slip slip... Squeegee squeegee.. Clean clean... [emoji76]it looks so clean! Okay clean up time... Didn't streak the door panels either. Over all, very satisfied after the first day. Yes, the creator of this gets leg humpings now.

Archived