Deposits in my jnj spray, please help

Hello my name is Doug, but everyone calls me hatta. I'm still new to tinting almost 5 months.

I have been using jnj water mix since day 1 and recently noticed clear deposits in my film before hard carding the tint. They do go away but my question is what are they and what causes it to happen? Should I put less jnj in? 42oz bottle with steady slow stream of jnj for 10 seconds. If you need a picture I'll get one tomorrow when I'm working. Also could it be the "new formula" they are using. Noticed when I was buying the other day they had it on the bottle.

I just got the new bottles. The old ones cracked and wouldn't hold pressure anymore. Should have mentioned this sorry. I do an initial clean with rubbing alcohol to get the bottle ready every day.

Had some left over one and tried to use it but it would slip right and felt weird to me. Maybe I'm over anal but that for dumped and I've been doing this every day since

Hello my name is Doug, but everyone calls me hatta. I'm still new to tinting almost 5 months.

I have been using jnj water mix since day 1 and recently noticed clear deposits in my film before hard carding the tint. They do go away but my question is what are they and what causes it to happen? Should I put less jnj in? 42oz bottle with steady slow stream of jnj for 10 seconds. If you need a picture I'll get one tomorrow when I'm working. Also could it be the "new formula" they are using. Noticed when I was buying the other day they had it on the bottle.

Welcome to the forum. :thumb I think J&J recently changed the formula, not sure if that's the issue, but I'd suggest a slip made for tint like Tint Slime.

Archived