Recommend me a tool pouch...

So I need a tool pouch for my vinyl wrap work. Sorry if this is not the right area, but I thought some one might have used something in the past. I want a pouch, not a belt like typical window tinting, I guess it could work for tinting also. I need it on a clip and not on a belt loop, I hate wearing a belt. I would like it to be on a swivel clip so it will swivel when I am sitting and always be vertical. I have seen the one from geek wraps, but I can't justify the $150 price tag. I know yellotools has one, but would like some other recommendations if possible.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to some extent I agree, but most pouches are about $25-$50 at most. A price tag of $150 is damn near 5 times the price! If it came loaded with tools, then you'd have an argument. I went to a local Fellers and tried on the Geek Wraps wrist thing, it didn't even fit me. It was too small too be comfortable and not worth spending $50 IMO. Hence my search for something  more practical 

to some extent I agree, but most pouches are about $25-$50 at most. A price tag of $150 is damn near 5 times the price! If it came loaded with tools, then you'd have an argument. I went to a local Fellers and tried on the Geek Wraps wrist thing, it didn't even fit me. It was too small too be comfortable and not worth spending $50 IMO. Hence my search for something more practical

Yeah. That makes sense.

What about an upholtsterer, or local trim guy? Maybe they can stitch up something purpose built for you?

to some extent I agree, but most pouches are about $25-$50 at most. A price tag of $150 is damn near 5 times the price! If it came loaded with tools, then you'd have an argument. I went to a local Fellers and tried on the Geek Wraps wrist thing, it didn't even fit me. It was too small too be comfortable and not worth spending $50 IMO. Hence my search for something more practical

Yeah. That makes sense.

What about an upholtsterer, or local trim guy? Maybe they can stitch up something purpose built for you?

thought about that, but finding someone to do quality work for under $25 is going to be hard. I thought about making my own, but my sewing skills are non existent. 

Archived