Express Window Films...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff right there. Matches factory well to. I wants VIP treatment to

Hi mwbrannen,

Absolutely.  I don't recognize you from your TD 'handle" so please just email me with your account info so I can note the account that you are a community member here.

Thanks,

Howard

Guest TintFocus

I LOVE QDP.  Same as mentioned above... Shrinks very well, good clarity with low distortion after shrinking.   Glue grabs well and not until your ready mated with TintSlime.  GREAT anti-scratch properties.  Had a few cheap towels rip on me whilst making final hard card passes and the jagged grey edge should have done some Jean Claude Van-Damage but didn't.   Also the price is right and my dealer is super knowledgeable and helpful.    A+ on these tinting PAPERS.   :thumb:olfa 

Jean Claude Van-Damage

Hi TintFocus,

That is some serious type of damage that the QDP withstood !!..   In any event, I am glad that you are happy and if there is anything we can help you with along the way, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Howard @ EWF

I Had a chance to speak  today with the customer serv. Rep. at EWF  within one hour the samples I requested got on the way. Tint Duders were right about the exelent service out there .

Thank You.

*Great Work *.  Howard &  team.

Hi Saul,

Sincere thanks for the kind words.  That was Pasquale you were speaking with.  He is my "First Officer" and has been with me for 21 years.  He sent that to you via overnight delivery so you should have it today.  I was standing right next to him at the order desk when your call came in.

As always, if you have any questions or we can assist in any way, you know the number:   (800)FILM-NOW.

Thanks & regards,

Howard

Express Films

Jls05,

We sell a very broad range of films, but Global/Garware is the primary supplier for our top shelf color stable products.  If you are doing this professionally, I think most board members here would agree that Color-Stable (CS) is the way to go.  Your reputation is the single most valuable attribute that your business has.

Thanks,

Howard

Archived