Where do you buy your film? And what do you use?

Guest jls05

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The adhesive isn't a 10 out of 10 I guarantee that from stocking another high end film

Please....What is your high end of choice? People compliment on the EWF film all the time and you are the only fool trying to bash it. I am willing to bet you have never even laid hands on the stuff.

I reckon it's an aggressive adhesive which fingers a little more than it should

I use another film madico metal edge now that's a hard 9

Hey there Thug69life..

Out of 10 as a clueless imbecile, you are a hard 9.99.

EWF have films manufactured by quite a few factories across the globe.. And 1 of those factories that they can access is the Madico plant in the US.

Howards business is so outstanding, and the man himself will leave a legacy of quality and humility that will inspire others to replicate his business model forever and a day. He supports the small guys and for that he will have the support of others for years to come.

You may need to pull your head in and sharpen up on your 'research'.

I can tell you with having dealt with so many factories/suppliers/manufacturers over the years, I am in disbelief just how good the team at EWF is. His knowledge and experience is paramount in the standout success in becoming possibly the largest independent supplier of window film in history.

They function in the way of quality, ethics, service, and fair prices. And I would be highly surprised if you have ever installed any films other than the cheapest on offer to you. You have used the Madico films for the simple reason that you buy expired stock at a clearance price.

Have you considered a solartint franchise Thug69life? You would be a perfect fit.

Hey Thug69life.. Good luck with that.. If you are refering to Garware films.. They are amoungst the most expensive films in the world to manufacture.. So I would be choosing a different film to use for your $99 tint jobs..

Just stick to your Madico films from MEPfilms.. I hear on the grape vine that MEP will be opening up a new warehouse in Sydney offering Llumar, Madico, Sungard and SunTek... Yes.. SunTek.. Make your choice because you won't be getting films from GTS.

If that 'lawyer' from MEP is right, I sure hope the friendly crew at SunTek Castle Hill have a job in the coming weeks.

Either way, come next week it won't be business as usual...

Archived