Where do you buy your film? And what do you use?

Guest jls05

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think about any manufacture you could use a base line film and offer $99 tint jobs. However the majority of the job cost is labor. Definitely shows how much he thinks he's worth. I think this guy is just trying to get under everyone's skin.

Im sure thu9life is just trolling... Anyways You guys think I should keep some suntek around or just wait till I run out of suntek stock and replace it with EWF? And what are some color stable films from them? Also thiking about ordering some ceramic film from them as a mark up.

Thanks!

I've got a few boxes of suntek still lingering around. I don't think I've opened them in years. I would use up what you have then order EWF. Stick with the classic series. It's color stable and looks great. The ceramic is a good line also.

Wow, I haven't had to ask anyone to leave the site in a long time. I think it may be time for you to go Thu9life, all you do it troll and it's getting old.

Thank you.

Thanks jh812 !!

I will go ahead and used up all my Suntek stock and just keep enought in case I have to re do a window later down the road!

And thanks Admin for getting rid of trolls! Not how i wanted to start conversation on my first week on here lol

jh812 is ceramic film harder to install? Ive never messed with seramic films before.

Archived