Where do you buy your film? And what do you use?

Guest jls05

Hey there Thug69life..

Out of 10 as a clueless imbecile, you are a hard 9.99.

EWF have films manufactured by quite a few factories across the globe.. And 1 of those factories that they can access is the Madico plant in the US.

Howards business is so outstanding, and the man himself will leave a legacy of quality and humility that will inspire others to replicate his business model forever and a day. He supports the small guys and for that he will have the support of others for years to come.

You may need to pull your head in and sharpen up on your 'research'.

I can tell you with having dealt with so many factories/suppliers/manufacturers over the years, I am in disbelief just how good the team at EWF is. His knowledge and experience is paramount in the standout success in becoming possibly the largest independent supplier of window film in history.

They function in the way of quality, ethics, service, and fair prices. And I would be highly surprised if you have ever installed any films other than the cheapest on offer to you. You have used the Madico films for the simple reason that you buy expired stock at a clearance price.

Have you considered a solartint franchise Thug69life? You would be a perfect fit.

Hi GTS.....

Wow.  I am truly humbled by such kind words and coming from you - it means a great deal.

I can only say that I (and the EWF team) try to do my best every day, to apply our skills and our knowledge, to do the best job we can for our customers, whom we so highly value.  The people working here really, really care about our customers.  We make mistakes and learn from them.  Equally important to EWF are the relationships we have with our suppliers.  We try to be ideal partners in all respects and work with them to ensure that the films in our catalog will meet our customers highest expectations.

No window film company has ever, or will ever please everyone.  But we try our best with every customer and every transaction.

Sincere and warm regards down under. 

-Howard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you just made a very ill informed statement which couldn't be farther from the truth. :twocents

TTS, I think you just summed up Thu9life :thumb

you are the only fool trying to bash it.

:lol2

Hey there Thug69life..

Out of 10 as a clueless imbecile, you are a hard 9.99.

X2 :thumb

Back to the topic I love fully metal films and am seeking the well known quantum from sg the benefits of fully metal films classy appearance 10 percent extra heat rejection ,superior resistance against fading ... And come on the am radio dosnt get affected maybe sydney has a great signal I never had one complaint using metal films on rear glass

I'll look into EWF! Have you heard of solar fx?

Hello Jorge, my name is Shawn with SolarFX Window Films. I would be more than happy to discuss our films with you. We are located in Kansas City, MO and are just a stones throw away from Illinois. Give me a call on Tuesday at 800-825-3746.

Back to the topic I love fully metal films and am seeking the well known quantum from sg the benefits of fully metal films classy appearance 10 percent extra heat rejection ,superior resistance against fading ... And come on the am radio dosnt get affected maybe sydney has a great signal I never had one complaint using metal films on rear glass

I am sure you and the rest of the "Thugs" don't listen to AM radio, so of course you are not going to get any complaints. Where I live, I have a great number of retired customers who enjoy their local AM station. Putting a film that has any metal in it at all will mess up the radio reception if the antenna is built into the back glass.  :trustme

Whitehog,

I replied to your email! But I just found out it replied to the forums admin and not you, I am new to this forum and still learning how to press buttons . I also received the voice mail, could you send me more information in email? I went to the website but it doesn't say much about the films.

Archived