Learning how to window tint?

Guest joshuap27

Start with stans videos. He is a member on here flat rock Stan. Buy some decent but cheap film. Ewf has a ton to choose from to match any price range. You may could go around to the shops and see if anyone is willing to mentor you. Hope this helps.

Thanks jh812, the videos are a huge help for many people for a lower cost than hands on training. I have a great success with hands on training also, my closest location is Portland Oregon. Remember all window tinting classes are not the same. :twocents

I have a agreement with Express Window Film where if you come to my training you get a discount on your film purchase until you recoup the cost of training.

Practice practice practice no matter what you do to learn. Don't frustrate yourself practicing the wrong way with the wrong film! YouTube videos sometimes don't show all the details or the easiest way to tint a window so watch out there. Something to think about is if you learn to tint on cheap film is that a quality product can be much different to work with.

Cheers

Stan

Archived