Ready for a change???

We can do it !!!!  The way I see it ,tell me if I'm wrong , California has wayyy too much attributed to it . Sure the California duster originated there (factual) , California rolls... hmmmm, that was just some smart Japanese person capitalizing on their narcissism . And the tinting "California roll"

I think we can do better, I have an Aussie grill that is fantastic  so how about the ---------------------------> Oz Roll  :thumb  or the Canada Roll , thats 1 syllable shorter than California . Oz Roll kinda has a ring to it. I know there are tinters all over creation that were using the technique before it was named so... whatcha think ? A poll and the winner claims the name? an industry name change. Personally I like Oz Roll or Aussie Roll only has 2 syllables , think of how much time you would save repeating it. And the name is befitting the technique ie: the film is rolled down under :D

And that's not an "Aussie Grill".... That's a barby my friend :lol

To be honest, I don't know if we can call it an Oz Roll. I learnt to tint in 92 and the tinter of 15 years I learnt from was calling it the Cali roll even back then :D

To be honest, I don't know if we can call it an Oz Roll. I learnt to tint in 92 and the tinter of 15 years I learnt from was calling it the Cali roll even back then :D

My barby's name is Aussie :D  ,  I laid my first piece of film in 80 , there was no name, just back roll so we can call it whatever  :thumb

What!? An American giving up their claim to fame on something!? I smell a rat.... [emoji12]

Just getting ready for the one world everything , we're all in this together  :lol

Crap, and I thought I was old :lol

My barby's name is Aussie :D  ,  I laid my first piece of film in 80 , there was no name, just back roll so we can call it whatever  :thumb

What!? An American giving up their claim to fame on something!? I smell a rat.... [emoji12]

Just getting ready for the one world everything , we're all in this together  :lol

Yep, the 'one world' Ford philosophy has cost us our own locally built Falcon Supercars......but we get the Mustang, so not all bad :D

Crap, and I thought I was old :lol

Yep, the 'one world' Ford philosophy has cost us our own locally built Falcon Supercars......but we get the Mustang, so not all bad :D

Falcon Supercar?????  

Hmmmm, just googled that , they show as being made in my old town  Detroit , were they produced there too?

Archived