picking out

You should only use chopsticks to get fuzz or small debris from under the film, not to lift the edge.  I normally wrap as many edges as I can so if I do have to lift up the film, I'm going to lift the film on a wrapped edge so I don't booger up film that showing.   I use my fingernail which I cut short on one side and leave it progressively longer to the other side.  That way when I do have to lift the film, I start with the short side of the nail under the film and rotate my finger until the longer part is under the film giving me enough to lift it up. 

I can answer this. Unless it's 1 minor , small,singular thing to remove where it was quick and you'd never know, it will be subpar work .You take the time to tear it off , redo it and move on giving the customer the clean job they payed for and will tell friends and family about.

I have come up with methods for minimizing contamination issues but if I find something under the film I can lift it up and flush it out with a pressure tank. I also use diabetic needles to get anything imbedded into the adhesive. That is another reason why I prefer Suntek over other films as the adhesive is not aggressive. I do not get lift lines and dust, lint, and other contamination doesn't imbed into the film the way I have seen it with other films.

Archived