Inductions....I'm over it.

I charge the market price if I charge anymore I would lose every Job well I'm a mobile tinter with a overhead of around $2000 a month so I make enough where a shop in overheads will be $6000 so there's a difference in actual profit do you agree

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay devil you made $750 I can make $800 every day in doing cars and this is every week not once a blue moon

Each to their own Thug but the point you are missing here is all I had to do was cut 3 sides on a perfectly brand new aluminium window with hard rubber to edge trim to.

It would have been lucky to make an hour's work in real time and it was so fantastic with not a VW door trim in site or a rear window to mould.

The job was fantastic clean and the glass of a Rolls Royce quality.

For me this is not a flash in the pan but knowing what I know now FG is not a poor cousin but Tom T is right on one thing......don't turn up with your arse hanging out of dirty old jeans showing a builders' cleavage as you wont get the rewards.

Devil

I charge the market price if I charge anymore I would lose every Job well I'm a mobile tinter with a overhead of around $2000 a month so I make enough where a shop in overheads will be $6000 so there's a difference in actual profit do you agree

WOW.

2k a month working mobile?

Something wrong there!

Archived