Inductions....I'm over it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queue waiting... :lol  for Thug today....2 panes 930mm X 2410mm....= $750. No money in FG. :evileye

Film ULVD 50 installed on LHS with RHS to do.

Devil

Nice price Dev.

Have they solved the curl problem on the ultra vision line yet.

I think flat glass takes a lot more investment and work before there's any money in it. :thumb

FG requires more technical knowledge than auto. It also requires a different skill set than the typical auto tinter has, when it comes to working with customers. If you show up with your pants half way down your ass and wearing a tank top, few clients will give you the time of day.

Can't say I've ever had any curl in any of the 3 Ultravision varieties.

And nice one T. :thumb

Devil

Haven't used it for 6 months or so Dev, but was on a job requiring 4 rolls of ULVDS40 & 50, 2 of the rolls had the film curling off the glass, the other 2 were fine. About that time, others were commenting about this too. Must have been just a batch thing.

The specs and the look of the film is great. I've also been very impressed with the UltraGard Matrix Ceramic in the 40 & 55 vlt. Great looking film also.

Yay devil you made $750 I can make $800 every day in doing cars and this is every week not once a blue moon

Only 800 Thug, that's piss weak. You've got to get a better product and learn how to sell sunshine.

There's only so many hours in a day so you have to maximise your earning in those hours.

Others on here get it, why do I think I'm wasting my good typing finger here but.

Oh, and Dev would have taken not quite an hour to earn his whack, and then I'm sure he would have been on to his next jobs earning similar on every one.how long did it take you to make just your 8 bills??

Archived