Hi everyone, My name is Benjamin Nussbaum I am co Owner of Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue washington.  I have been installing film since 2006 and currently use XPEL since 2011.  Been through all the changes with xpel as they designed Ultimate and still feel XPEL is the finest out there.  I have been asked why I'm not a member of tint dude and why I am not in the PPF section.  I just didn't feel that The forums were for me.  At my shop we do a lot of full car wraps and full panels without seams, that others seam.  So thats a bit about me and why I joined, basically I was asked one to many times why I wasn't on here, so here I am.  

Benjamin

Welcome aboard Benjamin, it is a great community.

It is worth pointing out (for people newer to wrapping that might read it) that doing wraps without seams doesn't make it better and more correct then those that don't. Sure most things can be wrapped with out a s seam but will it last and have you overstretched the adhesive. working this part out can make a place that uses a seam 'necessarily' look better than one that doesn't for looks. But judging from your site and portfolio you guys have that covered and know what you are doing :thumb

Welcome again

Hi everyone, My name is Benjamin Nussbaum I am co Owner of Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue washington.  I have been installing film since 2006 and currently use XPEL since 2011.  Been through all the changes with xpel as they designed Ultimate and still feel XPEL is the finest out there.  I have been asked why I'm not a member of tint dude and why I am not in the PPF section.  I just didn't feel that The forums were for me.  At my shop we do a lot of full car wraps and full panels without seams, that others seam.  So thats a bit about me and why I joined, basically I was asked one to many times why I wasn't on here, so here I am.  

Benjamin

Welcome Benjamin! My wife and I met you and John at the XPEL mixer during SEMA. We are still planning on dropping by when we get to Seattle to visit family  :D

Archived