Red Titan tool

I really want to love it but I just can't. I wish my old side swiper wouldn't have broke, since I could always get most of the water out with it. Maybe I'm just not applying pressure correctly with the Titan, but I can't figure out how to squeegee just right with it. Anyone else feel this way or am I crazy?

I use 2 titans together to make for a nice reaching, long and stiff tool for reaching the bottoms.  If it is really tight then just the one but normally I have both together. 

The side swiper is simply a different tool than the Titan....get another one.  I use my side swiper quite a bit.

I'll be buying another side swiper on my next film/tool order for sure.  tintcracker, I think you hit the nail on the head when you said the titan doesn't hit a large enough area.  It seems to only hit a very small area at a time, which makes it really hard to push out water.

I seldom pull out the bulldozer.  I have the long handle Fusion with the "hilt" bump shaved off and I can reach the bottom of most any back glass.  If it is behind a brake light that I can't remove then I break out the bulldozer but otherwise it is rare to find one I can't reach with the Fusion.

Archived