Last one to post wins game #422

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey 08,  I had a guy tell me he was doing almost the same thing for applying to a backglass.  Instead of wetting dryer sheets, he soaks them in a little bit of some sort of solution(soap maybe) and keeps them in a plastic baby wipe dispenser  :dunno 

Hey 08, I had a guy tell me he was doing almost the same thing for applying to a backglass. Instead of wetting dryer sheets, he soaks them in a little bit of some sort of solution(soap maybe) and keeps them in a plastic baby wipe dispenser :dunno

I've actually thought about doing it that way once. I'm gonna try it worst can happen is it not work like I'm use to.

I've done that with ivory soap. Get a washcloth seasoned and store it in a sealed container or ziplock bag to keep from drying out. 

Done that,,,,didn't like it.  I just cut my dryer sheets into thirds and use straight water when applying.  Works fine for me.  Will be interested to see how TM08  makes out with his trial.  

I've done that with ivory soap. Get a washcloth seasoned and store it in a sealed container or ziplock bag to keep from drying out.

Done that,,,,didn't like it. I just cut my dryer sheets into thirds and use straight water when applying. Works fine for me. Will be interested to see how TM08 makes out with his trial.
I will post up the results, probably going to do it to try out Friday and Saturday as we have those days booked out.

I have gots to try this! a689c9d84e4451e073e151c66b280df6.jpg

I am guessing sponges soaked in fabric softener? 

Its all good until you notice the pretty blue stains on your clothes

Might work out ok if you want to try restoring some color to your jeans.  :lol

I have gots to try this! a689c9d84e4451e073e151c66b280df6.jpg

I am guessing sponges soaked in fabric softener?

Its all good until you notice the pretty blue stains on your clothes

Might work out ok if you want to try restoring some color to your jeans. :lol
I've never seen a faded sponge to the point the color comes out of them, lol I will try it on my work jeans, it can only make those look better. Lol

Archived