Last one to post wins game #422

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I wish this car wouldn't have showed. Guess I've never done a Lincoln LS before. Battery is in the trunk.....dude has a weak battery and a trunk full of garbage. On top of that I have to remove the rear deck :mad

Those rear decks can be a pain in the @$&,! I use my red devil to slide the bottom in and haven't had to remove the deck to keep it clean. I know the feeling about jumping one of these with junk in the trunk.

Man I wish this car wouldn't have showed. Guess I've never done a Lincoln LS before. Battery is in the trunk.....dude has a weak battery and a trunk full of garbage. On top of that I have to remove the rear deck :mad

Those rear decks can be a pain in the @$&,! I use my red devil to slide the bottom in and haven't had to remove the deck to keep it clean. I know the feeling about jumping one of these with junk in the trunk.

Yeah I was gonna try that, but it was about an inch the whole way, and super tight in the middle. I just don't know if I have the patience for it today.....or the film :lol2

Yeah I was gonna try that, but it was about an inch the whole way, and super tight in the middle. I just don't know if I have the patience for it today.....or the film :lol2

lol, I've tinted two that wasn't a pain and they came four years apart. Most of them I did down south in TN though

Archived