Seeking a Dealership in the Jacksonville, Fl. area looking to tint in

My wife and I are looking into the possibility of relocating to the Jacksonville, Florida area. I have been tinting cars since 1996. I've worked for shops and owned my own retail shop until 2012, when I made an agreement with the largest new car dealership in Tupelo, MS to tint their vehicles exclusively. I am familiar with the workings of dealerships and service departments and I know what it takes to make a successful in house tint shop. We currently run 175 - 300 cars through our shop per month, installing tint, paint protection film and tv's. We are a family business, so there's not going to be any no-shows, alcohol or anything that would make a dealer look bad. If you are thinking about starting in house tinting and can garantee at least 150 cars per month, please pm me or email me at jonmrk1493@aol.com.

I would also be interested in buying out a turn-key tint retail tint shop if you own one and are looking to sell in this area only.

Archived