What are you tinting the most of in 2015?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that type of work doesn't follow you! :lol Good luck with everything! :cool

It won't, the prices at the new job are where they should be for the area and shop reputation. At the new job the pricing is well at what they should be and some. The guy decided to run a "special" and we ended up getting all the "special" cars. Lol, I had one on Monday that had tint on it peeling on every window and the guy didn't want to pay to have it removed. He insisted on going over the top of it, then changes it from the whole car to just darkening up the two fronts and the rear screen. Gave him the taillight warranty.

I hope that type of work doesn't follow you! :lol Good luck with everything! :cool

It won't, the prices at the new job are where they should be for the area and shop reputation. At the new job the pricing is well at what they should be and some. The guy decided to run a "special" and we ended up getting all the "special" cars. Lol, I had one on Monday that had tint on it peeling on every window and the guy didn't want to pay to have it removed. He insisted on going over the top of it, then changes it from the whole car to just darkening up the two fronts and the rear screen. Gave him the taillight warranty.
I picked that after seeing the cars. When I worked at a shop like that it wasn't well for my mind.... but to be honest, great for my skill?

All the best at your new job mate :thumb

Dang TM I dig the 2 tone one in the pictures. People will tint damn near anything. Ever had one break down when you get ready to pull it out? Thats some serious fun. I just push it out in the parking lot.

Twice I had an impala that I pulled into the shop. Go in to turn the ignition on and the key won't turn. Jiggle it, the steering wheel, and the shifter still nothing. Call the customer. " you just gotta wiggle it" I've been wiggling it for the last half hour and its taking up a stall. Come down and take it or its getting towed out.

I had one blow a radiator or a hose and had radiator fluid all over the place. We had to push it out after waiting for the bay to clear out, had to go buy a couple of buckets of oil dry and spent a few hours cleaning all that up, talk about a day gone down the drain.

Archived