Which would you prefer?

Guest FastBackJack

Guest FastBackJack

Just out of curiosity......In the unfortunate event that you dont get your soap ratio correct for a flat glass installation, would you rather have TOO MUCH soap.....or NOT ENOUGH?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Film Maverick

I'm with OT. Too much I will find out on the first window and can change it. No harm done. Too little and you can waste a piece of film.

Guest pmuzik

OK I'll go along with the not enough is worse than too much do you guys measure it in some way to maintain consistancy or just squeeze the bottle till it feels right? I use a measuring syringe and a 1/4 teaspoon ( joy ) per pint which seems to be about right. What ratios do you guys use? Baby shampoo seems to require more. have you found this to be the case?

Guest pmuzik
:dunno not trying to get scientific mav but I had trouble at first with the too much, not enough syndrome so I just thought it made sense to have a known starting point and go from there

Guest FastBackJack

I dont measure, I just kinda squirt until I think its enough. It sucks though when you fill a keg and find out at the job site that its not a good ratio, because then youre kinda screwed. Unless you have an air compressor, soap, and water with ya.

Archived