Which would you prefer?

Guest FastBackJack

I would rather have to much than not enough. I don't measure either just squirt away. I told a helper one time that it is like gettin a nut. I looked back a little while later and he had dumped like half the bottle in the sparayer. I said no like a nut for an old guy. I forgot he was so young. :bs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint

I can't believe there are still dish (soap) washers in the tint business.

I don't make the tint I put it up and rely on what the maker says is good to use with their product. Use 2b baby shampoo, now it's Film-On at 5 pumps per quart.

It's more in the targeting or positioning of the film, although, not enough really does suck!

If the film moves under the squeegee, it's too much slip.

:mrgreen: :bs

I tell you a ststem I've always liked..use Film -on and Dirt-Off for the cleaning and the placement of film..then use a palmolive soap mixture wit ha different ratio of soap to water mixture for 2 reasons..#1 you don't slide the film when you squeegee(more slip on the outside of the film than the adhesive side...glides right along #2 palmolive iseasier on the hand..remember the slogan "softens hands while you do dishes !" ...and tinting too ! :coffee

Archived