SolarFX FXtreme Ceramic Window Film - Review

So, awhile back I won one of Shawn's very generous raffles.

I had not had a chance to use the film until very recently. I received a roll of FXtreme Ceramic Film - 45 VLT.

As I was rocking out to My tower speaker  mosh.gif (also won in the raffle) I tinted up a 2002 Silverado. I must say I like this film a lot. Easy to shrink, great color and clarity, and I really liked how it tacked up quickly. The customer loved the color and was very happy with the overall appearance. Overall this is a great film to work with. Once again, Thanks to Shawn for the raffles and Ric for allowing us to have these raffles. :cool

Posted Image

Posted Image

Booms,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with our FXtreme Ceramic film. We are very glad that you had a great experience with the film as this seems to be the consensus from everyone that has used the film. Excellent clarity, beautiful color, easy to work with, easy to shrink, and of course our awesome adhesive. All of our FXtreme Ceramic films are exceptional to work with and all share the same characteristics. We know that your customer will enjoy the comfort that the FXtreme Ceramic film will provide him on those hot summer days.

Thank you again Booms, I really appreciate your opinion.

Sincerely,

Shawn

Archived