Film & vinyl Designs incredible customer service and pretty good p

Before I went with them I was a very skeptical buyer. My brother swore by Tint Tek, but long story short I went with Brett and Film & Vinyl Designs. The first day paid for itself just in the amount of training I and my employees received on plotters and computers. They remotely updated and cleaned up all the B.S. on my computer, and setup my machine (that I didn't by from them) without any hesitation. Hell the Monthly fee was nothing compared to what an I.T. guy would have charged me for a days work setting up and training. Mark and Brett have been outstanding. The program is awesome, we are now doing some basic vinyl work as well as using the patterns. I have had only one pattern not be exactly how I would prefer it but I think that is to be expected. Three weeks in now and I can call or hit the Remote button and they will almost do the work for me just so we can move along and then at my convenience I can ask them to show me what I was doing wrong. Not going to write a Novel I just woant to express my thanks to them as a company, and Highly recommend them to anyone considering a cut program.

Archived