What is Nano Technology?

Eliminating a component like organic dyes that have the potential to fail is a good move but does that mean that a dye-free film is always a more durable film? Your next video ought to be on durability. Small particles are great but small and durable one are even greater. :thumb

Interesting, you obviously have some good sales training behind you. From the get-go i noticed this e.g. DYED being a dull and black icon, and your NANO being a nice silvery shiny white icon.

Was a little uneasy about the information going out potentially the wrong way though....

You make out that the 'Nano' Technology is bound to be better than Dyed..... giving that the 'Nano' technology behind this is Nano-Carbon Dye.

Also, I find it funny that you go through the Dyed Film Dyeing Process in the construction stage in a way that makes all processes seem to be the same in comparison. I mention when you grab the film in a negative way when talking about the polyester being deep dyed and say "again, its all living in this product.'

I do find the failure to mention or mostly distinguish the difference between say, 'Dyeing the Laminating Adhesive' and 'Dyeing the Polyester' itself. Surely, as someone with as much knowledge as yourself would be able to explain why Deep Dyeing is considered to be the 'Gold Star' of Dyeing window film?

I understand that 'Carbon Dyeing' is to be colour stable, but in which way do you compare inserting Carbon Dye in the Laminating Adhesive to Deep Dyeing The Polyester, i.e. Better, same or worse.

I am also unaware of which manufacturer is capable of Dyeing the laminating adhesive, or who is actively involved in the production technology with this process..... Madico comes to mind, but i dont believe they are into the high tec Nano Carbon Ceramic etc etc. 

I do know that the koreans are very much into inserting these components in their films, and they also coincidentally Dye their Laminating Adhesive.

Which would bring me to my main point, i would ultimately believe that UV Inhibitors, Polyester, Adhesive and Dye are all equal components that should be considered when creating a Great, long lasting Film. I also put an emphasis on the film's Adhesive, being the 'Back Bone' of the film in a sense, what holds it together.

I do say, that an aluminium reflective film (one of the most stable) is a waste of time in making, if the laminating adhesive's are not up to scratch to withstand a climate harsher than say, Russia's.

Maybe we could get a 'walk-through' video of your opinion of Adhesives in window film, what you believe to be the best, and where your film stands with them?

If you have already made one, please re-direct me.

I do apologise if it seems i am asking too many questions, or speaking out of line to yourself, but i believe when you make videos like this claiming to make the films you sell, which in all honesty are sales pitches to customers who could only seem like 'end consumers' you do unfortunately leave yourself open to public questioning.

Hope you can answer them honestly,

:thumb

I test everything I sell.  I work with multi-billion dollar companies who do much more than just make window film.  I have heard some great points that I can and will address.  I just can't make these videos fast enough.  What I can tell you is that I am a business man and window tinter.   I test these films and they out perform almost all other products that are in competition.  I am trying to reverse engineer the test results that I have and why our products lead the pack. As anyone should know, I am not able to publish these results without trouble.  I do not believe it would be ethical.  I am working on a way to do it.    Please be patient.  I am not done.  

^^^ That's where the rubber meets the road. A good lab test (using a $$$ spectrometer) of the film's performance and optics before and then re-testing after a Zenon or QUV bake will give you the best idea of what a film will do over time and exposure.

There's good marketing and then there is good scientific method... the latter seems to yield more accurate facts. :twocents

Archived