how to get xpel dap software

im from china and i want to know how to get the xpel dap software. xpel has a distributor in china, but there are lots of requriements to get the software from them, like you have to buy certain amount of xpel films monthly. i dont know how you guys get the software in the US, is there any reqirements and rules? and how much is the software and the monthly fee? thanks

Hello,

Due to previous fraudulent activity in China we have had to direct all DAP software use and film purchasing through our authorized distributor.

It is unfortunate that these requirements have to be in place, but it is essential to protect our intellectual property.

but the rule is that only one dap software and one account in each province, if you are not the provincial distributor no matter how big your business is you still have to get the precut kit delivered to you at a higher cost, and only 3 installers in each city which means if you enter the business too late, you cant get xpel films anywhere, and i dont think thats your business plan in China

Archived