Front door and quarter window

Hi

1. Is tint windows at the front door the same as in the door at the back? Is it more difficult?

2. Doing quarter window in for example golf 4 , audi a3 I , opel zafira A do i need to draw windows out of door if there is not black dots around ?

Depends on the make and model of the vehicle. There really is no real answer to your question except some front quarter windows may be easier than the rear, and vise versa. 

yeah pretty much, sometimes the front quarter windows are a biznatch. you can barely get your had in there to clean them. I prefer the rear quarter windows over the fronts quarter window any day.

Non English speaking individual I assume

looks like he's from Poland. I actually played on the pro hockey team in krakow Poland for a year. unreal how many people there couldn't speak a lick of English and It wasn't just Poland, many places in Europe you can't even communicate with them since they don't understand what I was saying hahah. drove me nuts.Couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and back to north america at the end of season.

Archived