xpel service

I don't know but every time I have to call   in to xpel office the people that take my calls are rude I have never ever had a good experience with them I been a good customer  with them for years but considering changing company  because of  bad service they will be losing a good client with my dealership!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the offers from all the different Company but since I posted this topic an without me naming names the service has

gotten better Just hope it stays that way because their Film is 2nd to none!!!!!!!

Its unfortunate that it happens. I will say I have met most of the people at Xpel... well a few years ago... and liked the majority of them (to include Jeff) but there are some that are very arrogant. I think that may start from the top as one individual in particular thinks he is the PPF King. But overall they have been much better than a lot of other companies I have dealt with over the years. I do primarily use Suntek film now so I have more interaction with them and at least the ones in the Houston office and the people I have spoke with from Virginia have been outstanding.

iiball I will say they do have one of the better films out there but I wouldn't agree its the best. I went with Suntek for numerous reasons and will say their film to me is better; smoother, better self healing, and a much easier adhesive to work with than Xpel Ultimate. I will concede the DAP has the best patterns I have seen so they do an outstanding job at making patterns. Its nice to have options these days as ten years ago there were only two films to consider...

Archived