11yrs exp tinter in SYD, ABN, white card, EWP, looking for work

Hi everyone. My name is Jez, I'm 30 years old. I have recently started up on my own and things are moving very slowly for me. I am a highly experienced flat glass tinter with a lot of experience with cut vinyl graphics too. I don't do cars but I'm not opposed to learning.

I am happy to help anybody out on any jobs, and I'm happy to work at a lower rate so you can see my standard of work. 

I am very reliable smart and friendly and I have good references. 

I am willing to travel out of Sydney if necessary.

I have all my own hand tools, PPE, drop sheets, ladders and reliable transport.

I am currently attending family issues in the UK and will be returning on 1st September.

I look forward to meeting new contacts within the industry and i will bend over backwards to keep people happy and uphold my reputation. 

My references include

-Environment protection limited (UK) http://www.eplfilms.com

-Solarx (Melbourne) http://www.solarx.com.au

-Window Energy Solutions (Melbourne) http://www.windowenergysolutions.com.au

-Premier Tint (Sydney) http://www.premiertint.com.au

Before the 1st September you can reach me at sandsj9@gmail.com or +441892457216 (please be mindful of time difference) 

After the 1st of September I will be on 0450 950 747.

Thanks guys, look forward to meeting you.

Hey Jez, what area in sydney are you living in / mainly servicing? from time to time I need contractors to either help with a job or if i cant get there contract the whole job. Its not very frequent but could be handy to have another good contractor onboard.

Hey Jez, what area in sydney are you living in / mainly servicing? from time to time I need contractors to either help with a job or if i cant get there contract the whole job. Its not very frequent but could be handy to have another good contractor onboard.

Hi, thats excellent news. Thank you for your swift reply. =) 

Hi, thats excellent news. Thank you for your swift reply. =) 

Im in Randwick by the way. i forgot to mention sorry. look forward to speaking with you.

With the attitude you have, I would suggest to not give up on yourself, take some contract work even with hpwf and have another crack!

Good luck.

I'm not tinting too much anymore really but if you need someone for support let me know

Dean

I could maybe help you with getting work or helping you put yourself out there....

If things are slow for you, it's because of what your putting in. Don't blame anything else because it takes away your power to make It come your way.

contract yourself there's plenty of money doing that.....

Don't throw your own gig away because times are tough, get tthrough it!

Archived