SolarFX FXtreme Ceramic

So, I don't have much time to do side work and use My SolarFX 45% Ceramic that I won from Shawn in the raffle.

BUT.....when it came time to do my SHINY new Ram 1500 it was my first choice. I'm not a big fan of real dark tint on vehicles, so the 45% was the perfect choice for Me. Very easy to work with, and looks awesome!    :cool

post-10335-0-02720500-1441532876_thumb.j

Getting ready to load up on some SolarFX film.  Was able to use some on my in laws van and it worked real nice.  I am goin with the Carbon FX and Ultra series though for cost, but maybe be worth my while later to get Ceramic line sales wise.  Just been trying to unload some random samples and brands I bought a while back to use and free up some shelf space.  Then got logged down with a house renovation for 4 months and then had surgery on both hands, so got about a dozen jobs lined up when I get back to it starting next week.  Gonna need some film.  Gonna call Derek soon.

So, I don't have much time to do side work and use My SolarFX 45% Ceramic that I won from Shawn in the raffle.

BUT.....when it came time to do my SHINY new Ram 1500 it was my first choice. I'm not a big fan of real dark tint on vehicles, so the 45% was the perfect choice for Me. Very easy to work with, and looks awesome!    :cool

Hey Booms, thank you for taking the time to use our SolarFX FXtreme Ceramic films and share your opinion of the product. I do agree, the film looks absolutely fantastic on your truck. Now that you are back in Florida, I am quite sure you will appreciate the comfort this film will provide while you drive!!

Thank you again,

Shawn

Getting ready to load up on some SolarFX film.  Was able to use some on my in laws van and it worked real nice.  I am goin with the Carbon FX and Ultra series though for cost, but maybe be worth my while later to get Ceramic line sales wise.  Just been trying to unload some random samples and brands I bought a while back to use and free up some shelf space.  Then got logged down with a house renovation for 4 months and then had surgery on both hands, so got about a dozen jobs lined up when I get back to it starting next week.  Gonna need some film.  Gonna call Derek soon.

Hello Justyn, I am glad that you have found that our films meet the high expectations that you have for a film. We are ready to take care of your film needs when you are ready. Just give Derek a call at 800-825-3746 when you are ready!

Thank you,

Shawn

Actually gonna go with the HybridFX new line.  Trying to hold off on orderin til next week or so til I get some rides in to use it on cuz I don't want it just sittin there teasing me, nor do I want it sitting on my credit card before I have the flow comin in for it.....lol

Archived