2012 corvette back glass

I know this has been beat to death, and l have looked at some past post to. Had an cust upset about the dots and all stuck but about two inches at top. Cust did not want vinyl, cut out or paint,(witch i don't like at all). Did not glue. He said another shop said they can make it stick. Is there another method I have not heard of other than sanding. Told him to give a few weeks but came back next day upset. If I can learn from this I would like to. Thanks.

Did you sand it? If so I had one that had a few spots that weren't perfect. The customer went out a couple weeks later and pushed it down with his fingers. This was on a Ford fusion I believe. I sanded them by the way.

school glue sticks work well. after you squeegee the window out, take your squeegee or prohandle and wrap it 3 or 4 times in a perfect

or miracle cloth. paper towel if you dont have them. squeegee's dont get inbetween the dots. the cloths over the squeegee will to get

the water out. let it sit for a few. the film i use I then blow torch the outside to warm it up then again with a prohandle wrapped

in a cloth to lay it down. or peel back the top, apply a school glue stick and with a hard card push the excess glue out. I use a

hard card because you want to leave the glue in the dots. goes on purple, dries clear. good for us old blind tinters

Archived