SolarFree Sentry Line

Like every other tint company, yes they have their junk lines.  cheap film that fails early.  and yes they have the better lines if you pay for them.  ya get what ya pay for!

I remember growing up and never used sunscreen (i'm 50 now)  now watching the weather report in summer,  if you are outside for 20 min you will be burned.

guess the ozone is finally gone and skin cancer is way up.  guess what,  the cheap films that used to last 5 to seven years are only lasting 2 to 3 now.   one of the reasons I have gotten out of dyed films all together.  

say the better film is $50.00 more per roll.  if you get an average of 17 cars per roll thats only $2.94 more per car.  what does it cost you to R & R a car for warranty?

even using ceramic the cost is under $30.00/car.  research the products,  don't be cheap and you won't have the warranty headaches later.

have to buy right.  wait for the sales and buy in quantity.  gets slow in michigan this time of year, but when the deals hit I might buy 80 or a 100 rolls right now.   will use it next summer.  if you have to order film,  always ask whats on the overstock list.  it might be what you were going to order.  say a whole container is going overseas of 40 inch rolls.  you might get a deal on the 20's.  sometimes if they are way overstocked and you agree to buy it all you can get 30 60 90 terms.  like sales,  if you dont ask you shall not receive

Archived