yellow turbo squeegee vs....?

So I have always used the 5/6" yellow turbo squeegee.  I like how its smaller, no handle, and the squeegee itself comes to a point.. So during use I can almost flip it to the other side of the tool while using it.

however it seems like the turbo chips quickly which leaves nicks in the tool allowing possible contaminants. 

do you guys use a squeege with no handle and comes to a point like the yellow turbo squeegee?

Thanks

I had to all but quit using the yellow turbo because they leave marks and drag on the film. Definitely not made the same as it was years ago.

I somewhat agree CTC. I think it's also the changes in the scratch coats over the years. I have noticed that if my film is too dry then the yellow turbo will leave streaks. BUT-- they always wipe right off with a blue towel. :twocents

I had to all but quit using the yellow turbo because they leave marks and drag on the film. Definitely not made the same as it was years ago.

I somewhat agree CTC. I think it's also the changes in the scratch coats over the years. I have noticed that if my film is too dry then the yellow turbo will leave streaks. BUT-- they always wipe right off with a blue towel. :twocents

sorry guys... i should have been more specific... which tool do you use (thats like the turbo...no handle and comes to a "point") for your last squeegee on the window before installing the film??

thanks!

I clean with a yellow turbo. Last swipe before spray and install is yellow.

Finish install or final push at the end is with a red turbo. Yellow is the beginning of install on that part. :thumb

Archived