Bronze tint pics?

Looking for some pics of bronze tint installed on a car for a customer of mine.  Ideally, Llumar film on a white car would be the best, but I'll take whatever I can.  Searched the forum and Google images, but really haven't found many good pics.  Thanks.

Looking for some pics of bronze tint installed on a car for a customer of mine. Ideally, Llumar film on a white car would be the best, but I'll take whatever I can. Searched the forum and Google images, but really haven't found many good pics. Thanks.

Hi. :waving

Do you already have the film?? It is very hard to find bronze automotive film these days. Especially some that not going to fail in six months. They discontinued that stuff awhile ago, if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully someone will correct me on that??

Just wanted to mention that. and was wondering hat the project is?? :thumb

I'll have to call Eastman to see.  My Llumar automotive film sample book has 3 different shades of bronze ATR tint, but I think it is an old book.  The project car is a championship white Integra Type R (he calls it his unicorn).  This gentleman is a Honda tech and found himself a deal on this ITR.  He is hoping for window tint that's not the usual smoke look, so I'm trying to find pics of cars done in bronze.

LLumar stopped making Bronze auto film so many years ago I cannot remember what year. I do know that one run of a master roll would sit in inventory for a year so, they nixed the color due to next to nothing in sales numbers.

Edit: Express Windows Films lists a True Bronze Auto Film.

Archived