24yr expert window tinter.looking to relocate

I'm an expert 24 year window tinter.i install mainly autos, but can install Residential and commercial. Even a few helicopter in Arlington tx.boats and rvs,18 wheelers.well versed in high end vehicle/imports and luxory and everyday vehicles as well.can do residential and commercial and safety film as well.ive owned my own.ive managed.but I am happiest doing it for another company.im an excellent tinter.my installs are flawless.my cuts are exact and better then computer cut. (More accurate).I'm also able to do ppf, wraps headlight+tailight restoration as well. As tinting them.i take pride in my work sometimes taking longer then an hour per vehicle depending on shop.i would like to work in a shop. That's at the very least clean.some glass on the walls, lights.a shop set up to tint.a shop that knows how to schedule. As an employer that does not think he is God.im easy goin.fun and when I get in a rythem we all make money.im a family man.ii do. Not drink, smoke or partake in those substances that make you feel. Like superman.i work hard. I send 85% of my earnings to my beautiful loving gf and children. I live to do just that. I'm available from 8- 30 am to whenever the works done!! If you live by the day and run your shop by how much I make and wanna schedule 5 cars to be done before 2-3 pm so you can leave then I'm not your guy.i can do other installs.but if your shop is not set up for tint or ppf and it's dirty and Clute Rd with your life's antique and garage items.i can clean it up set it up for maximum Roon and to tint beter.i do not drink alcohol,or don't smoke anything period. I work.i live by integrity.want a shop that is seriously in to joining this era.i dry shrink. I. Can install rear windows. And front w/s in one piece alone flawlessly. Looking for shop with integrity and where the customer is all important. And where you pay me what we discussed. A shop, man or woman owner that pays legally and honstly.ive been a trainer and can train or tint..I'm available to work 6 days a week till its done.can stay as long as work is there..please, reach me asap.im a family man and I'm needing to get to work..ty all folks..call me at 727-254-6919. Or at monstermobilewindowtint@gmail.com. or at monstermobilewindowtint@yahoo.com. ty and looking forward to working for you.ty

Archived