2016 Colorado

Pyramids

I have only done about 2 and i seem to think you can't get the lower seal back rite in without removing the panel and put it back together nice,rite

Bunch of push in metal clips,,that one might fall into the inside of the door

One more of them and I will have a better procedure

just did one of these...... what the heck were they thinking designing the tops of door panels like that. those metal clips along the top want to fall out and on the one I did the 2 (license plate nuts I call them) underneath the window switches in the middle of door did not want to stay in place. they had 0 tension on them and didn't wanna stay in place......

Bone tool and a small pick. Pry the panel from the outside with bone and release the top of the clip with the pick. The panel will still be hard to pop but it will go. One point at a time releasing worked best.

Sweep comes out just likes the newer full size Chevy trucks.

Bone tool and a small pick. Pry the panel from the outside with bone and release the top of the clip with the pick. The panel will still be hard to pop but it will go. One point at a time releasing worked best.

Sweep comes out just likes the newer full size Chevy trucks.

Just did one today...stupid design...but yeah do what Ryker state plus remove screw from behide the interior door handle and it will all pop off....

I did a new Colorado yesterday and the guy was waiting and did NOT want the panels touched.  Was nervous about the talk about how high the front of the panels were, but I used an EZ wing lime and it worked perfectly.  But I will def agree it is a really stupid design.  Like the trailblazers back in the day, but worse...

I did a new Colorado yesterday and the guy was waiting and did NOT want the panels touched. Was nervous about the talk about how high the front of the panels were, but I used an EZ wing lime and it worked perfectly. But I will def agree it is a really stupid design. Like the trailblazers back in the day, but worse...

I would have told him that I can't work on your car. It is a way cleaner job with sweep remove.

Archived