REFLECTIV??

Hi
Has anyone used reflectiv products ?? mainly security film  ?I came across these on the internet and seemed really cheap.
Thank you!

Ehdota muokkausta

Hi
Has anyone used reflective products ?? mainly membranes ?? Search not foundanything, at least not

Thank you!

Ehdota muokkausta

:welcome , Not sure what you're classifying "membranes" Do a search for security film companies , you will find a plethora of hits. Most are good , solidly tested.

r

I am not sure whether they used membrane as a reflective products. But, I have heard that security windows film help protect your building from severe storms, accidents, crime and vandalism. It is very similar to impact windows and siw windows. You can also got to know about these types of windows from nearby professionals.

I have no experience with the 'Reflectiv' brand of film but I can say that price does not always equal good quality. That said, the vast majority of safety and security films are virtually equal in physical properties. What distinguishes these products from one another is optical clarity of material used, clarity of adhesive, effectiveness of the scratch resistant coating and  most importantly adhesive peel strength (its bond strength).

Archived