Lettering in film

Make sure your local laws don't require the control numbers there. Armolan is generally shipped out of Germany where the numbers are required by law. I thought it was a EU thing but not sure one all the details.

I have worked with the film while in Europe and really like it. the quality of product will be very good for you :twocents

Cheers

Stan

Make sure your local laws don't require the control numbers there. Armolan is generally shipped out of Germany where the numbers are required by law. I thought it was a EU thing but not sure one all the details.

I have worked with the film while in Europe and really like it. the quality of product will be very good for you :twocents

Cheers

Stan

Thank you stan! Very informative, great to hear that the film is good!

I live in sweden, i forgot to mention that

Any ideas how Armolan is compared with Suntek?

Kind regards

Magnus

Cheers

Stan

:yeah

Printing on film or liner is also used to prevent knock off (reboxing or rebranding).

Archived