Scratch protection

Yeah, I definitely am going to pre-cut...don't want to mark the tint underneath.  The only reason I was thinking of increasing the slip was because I would like to preserve the tint under the clear.  I figure that even though AG has a lower tack..it still usually comes off a permanent surface...not a coated one....

If you are going to layer film, cut the top layer, or in this case the AG first to fit, then set aside and then start with the first layer of tint.  This way all you have to do is install it ant cut on the other tint.  Generally when Layering films I will cut the top first but install last.

Well, I don't usually cut my film until it's on the glass. In this instance, I installed the film and am giving it some cure time before I install my "scratch coat"' which will be pre-cut and cut smaller than the first layer to aid when it comes time to change it out. This is a first time for me trying this so I'm experimenting. It's the way I learned to tint...trial and error. But that was back in the days before you could google anything.... :lol

I have had no problem installing the base film and then the safety clear stuff rite on after and making it smaller was even better/faster,,can't really see it anyway

Guy threw a brick or rock at a door glass/store and started kicking it to break in and wasn't easy and alarm went off and he got caught.

Hoody store for the hoodys?lol

Store owner said your tints kept me from getting looted,,it was on camera

I have had no problem installing the base film and then the safety clear stuff rite on after and making it smaller was even better/faster,,can't really see it anyway

Guy threw a brick or rock at a door glass/store and started kicking it to break in and wasn't easy and alarm went off and he got caught.

Dual pane?

Dual pane?

Most store doorglass is single pane thicker glass around here that I have seen,,seen a few thermopane doors

But that store was a single door and I drove by other day and it appears to be closed from a fire,,the "Paki" deli is closed,,,he is cool,,he also doesn't have the same cell phone #,,I did a bunch of his rides also

Archived