WINDOW TINTER/PPF, RELOCATE!!!

Hello,im a Tinter and installer of ppf,and auto accessories, some 12 volt work,I have trained,and set-up shops,to adopt the work smarter not harder technique,I have experience in dealership pre,load,I can work in house,in shop.or mobile,I have over 23 years experience in all phases of tinting,I hand cut,or can use plotter,automotive is my forte but,I can tint res,comm,as well.im willing to relocate, you must help with cost for tryout, I've owned 2shops,have extensive experience in management and sales, im an excellent installer,meticulous, clean installs in a shop that is set up for tinting,perhaps,I could tweak it,if your willing.I prefer not to work in a dustbowl, hole in the wall, I prefer a professional tint shop!! And i can turn it flawless work, a shop with an owner that is honest, not greedy,will Honor his word,and not screw you and say,WELL YOUR ALREADY HERE!! A shop and owner with integrity and little stress and drama!! Hmmm,its a whole lot to ask,I have a family to support as most of us do,im a non drinker, non smoker! No drugs! Clean license,ready to move,preferably ASAP,have children out for summer brake,would like to be settled by fall and new school year,im experience with all 4 major brands, Hyper,3m,llumar, solar guard,thanks for reading, I can be reached by e-mail,or phone via text or call,monstermobilewindowtint@yahoo.com, monstermobilewindowtint@Gmail.com, or (727)254-6919. Have a great day,

Archived