Last one to post game #618

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning all

That plotter in the classifieds is sounding mighty enticing. :chin

F*** a plotter. We have one at the shop and I hate it. The tint tek software in my opinion has the worst fitting patterns out of all the ones I've used. Every car isn't in the software and it waste film because you can't manipulate the pattern like most software. Computer cut is a good program to use if you're really interested in something like that. My boss and helper cuts the car out and weed the patterns and it literally takes them about 40 minutes to get them to me and 9 out of 10 have to be recut because it doesn't cut all the way through and they screw them up trying to trim it off.

Automotive wise, with you switching shades of film and types of vehicles so much, I don't see it being beneficial. Dunno.

Why pay twice for something? Pay being the operative word. You already know how to cut ANY car that comes in,, WHY pay for something you already know how to do?

There is nothing that plotter can do that you already can't except draw a pretty picture. :heh

It is good for cutting a hundred or so French panes or a bunch of the exact same car and film, but other than the cutting pictures in tint and vinyl, and some words now and again, mine just sits there. :mellow:

Archived