Last one to post game #618

Thanks  :thumb

Oh, and thanks to whomever posted the video a little bit ago of John Pinette.... I've been slowly watching his vids on the tubes. Too freaking funny!!!!  Sad that he passed away. :( 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now leaving the shop, dang Altima had the film ripped off and no attempt to remove the glue. While doing that boss takes a Honda accord and was surprised that I told him I was leaving after the Altima was done. I get being in business for money but when you're charging pennies for it you'll never get ahead in my book. The magic number for the week has been $128 because there are 2 shops down the road charging $100 any car, screw that I'd rather work at Wal-Mart. I don't know if I can make it through the summer doing this, our phones start ringing off the hook around 4:30 5, and he's like come on in when we close at 6. Am I wrong for feeling like this?

Just now leaving the shop, dang Altima had the film ripped off and no attempt to remove the glue. While doing that boss takes a Honda accord and was surprised that I told him I was leaving after the Altima was done. I get being in business for money but when you're charging pennies for it you'll never get ahead in my book. The magic number for the week has been $128 because there are 2 shops down the road charging $100 any car, screw that I'd rather work at Wal-Mart. I don't know if I can make it through the summer doing this, our phones start ringing off the hook around 4:30 5, and he's like come on in when we close at 6. Am I wrong for feeling like this?

I laugh at anyone that tries to come in late or call.  Told a customer today that you are not going to find any shops today that will be able to take you in at 4pm.  If you do, it is not a shop you want an install from.

Archived