Hanita pacific

Hi Darrenoid,

Hanita Pacific is a merger of Hanita Window Films, and Film pacific pty ltd.

I will say from experience that the Hanita auto films stand up longevity wise. However please don't be confused as Hanita Pacific recently changed from ASWF as their auto line up to Hanita's own branded auto films. This was a very good move longevity wise as the ASWF products were failing quickly and flooding Hanita Pacific with warranties...

Having had experience with the Hanita auto films from over 14 years ago, I had a warranty claim for their Solar Silver 35% after 10 years. And it might sound odd, but that is pretty darn good.

I give my recommendation to their externally applied flat glass products, and I feel that some of the other folks on here that have experience with major external applications would share my thoughts.. Their factory is based in Europe and they have good reason to have focused on producing a long lasting external coating. A higher percentage of the film that is applied in those colder zones needs to be externally applied to avoid the risk of thermal stress fractures.

Anyhow, good on you for having the drive to focus on longevity, and I think you won't get let down if you choose Hanita auto films. Are they the best? That is personal opinion... I personally stand by Klingon films... They are out of this world. :yoda

All the very best.

Hanita does have the most diverse exterior film offering and they are purported to be excellent in lifespan.

Luck is also an important factor in exterior films. Hahaha, I am sorry it sounds so novice.

Without taking into consideration for glass gradient and elements of weather, you just need a tiny scratch on the film surface (during installation) or a small chip on the edges (caused by a blunt penknife) to the compromise the weatherable coatings of a good exterior solar films.

Archived