air bubbles

Trying to figure out how do air bubbles appear after I have installed the film a week also later?The film im using is suntek its been happening more often than before.Any reason why this is happening? 

Trying to figure out how do air bubbles appear after I have installed the film a week also later?The film im using is suntek its been happening more often than before.Any reason why this is happening? 

Maybe you can post a pic or two?  There a quite a few reasons that air bubbles might occur.

A week later, sounds to me like the water has dried. could be a speck of dirt that you couldn't see because of the water under the film, or could have just missed a piece squeegeeing.

A week later, sounds to me like the water has dried. could be a speck of dirt that you couldn't see because of the water under the film, or could have just missed a piece squeegeeing.

:yeah

Usually its from water left behind that you didn't see during your final inspection of the car before you handed it off to the customer. Once it evaporates, the opportunity for an air bubble is higher the bigger the bubble. typically small ones are a judgement call, but your supplier should be able to give you feedback on that and how to fix it. 

Archived