does more slip get less specs of dirt having problem

Need more info.. I'm assuming you're cleaning w the same solution you're installing with. So less soap/shampoo more dirt would make sense in that situation to me as the windows not as easy to clean? Still more info is needed. Auto?flat glass? What windows? What cars?

I don't think more slip equals less dirt. If your final squeegee and wipedont get the dirt then you need to look at that process.

Overlapping squeegee and not using a busty cloth and soak felt rails to keep the dust from blowing off and don't hit anything but glass with the film.

Your welcome. Just noticed I misspelled two words, meant dusty cloth...oh well I am an installer not a speller.

Anyway, doors I blade, squeegee and hard card edges all around, drop window an inch or two, squeegee and hard card again and install door. Back glass I just make sure to wipe pullers down good before spray and install.

Some felts I just roll the window down and make a quick trip around just the felt edge and that singes and blows lost debris out of you way. I don't tape anything American made

Cheers

Your welcome. Just noticed I misspelled two words, meant dusty cloth...oh well I am an installer not a speller.

Anyway, doors I blade, squeegee and hard card edges all around, drop window an inch or two, squeegee and hard card again and install door. Back glass I just make sure to wipe pullers down good before spray and install.

Some felts I just roll the window down and make a quick trip around just the felt edge and that singes and blows lost debris out of you way. I don't tape anything American made

Cheers

you don't use micro fiber or towels

That is what I use, I just mist them with my spray and shake them. They always have dust on them after going through a dryer because the heat break down the fibers.

I just said cloth because it was easier to spell..haha

Not enough soap/slip and tacky glue film and or hot temps doesn't help a lot

Fuel filter help a lot for spray bottles and drinking water purifiers are probly even better for the water used

And Nano specs of dust or whatever between the film,,well that's always a challenge to figure out how to minimize them for the job

Archived